Have you been dealing with a computer that just can’t keep up with you? Few things are more frustrating than having to wait on a program to respond or the need to completely reboot in the middle of a project because your PC freezes up.
watch the video > https://youtu.be/gmpTm_fAt98
Why do we suffer along when our computers start to age?
- We don’t want to spend a fortune on a new one
- We’re not ready to give up on an “old friend”
- We don’t have time to move all our stuff over to a new system right now!
A slow computer can stress you out and can actually be costing you money if you rely on that device for remote work or freelancing. How many hours per week of billable time are you losing?
There’s something you can do to relieve the stress and improve your productivity – give your computer a summer tune-up!
Magnify 247.com is offering a Summer Computer Service for 20% OFF during July and August.
It’s the perfect opportunity to have multiple PC issues taken care of that not only slow your system down but can also lead to malware or virus infections.
What’s involved with a PC tune-up? Read on to find out and learn how much better your computing life can be once you have one!
What Does a PC Tune-Up Do for My Device?
First, let’s take a look at the costs of having a slow or non-serviced computer. They can easily creep up over time without you even realizing it.
- Productivity Cost: For businesses, an underperforming computer can mean a cost of $1,892 per employee per year. Those who rely on their computer for their livelihood can experience a similar high productivity loss.
- Added Stress: Do you silently scream at your computer while you’re waiting on that wheel or hourglass to stop spinning? Stress can lead to multiple health issues and a decrease in morale, especially over a long period of time.
- Can’t Do What You’d Like: Would you like to start streaming on Twitch, but don’t due to your PC performance? Is your creativity stilted because it takes too long for Photoshop to open these days? A slow computer can keep you from doing what you enjoy.
- Lost Files/Infected System: When your PC isn’t serviced, it can mean vulnerabilities lurking in programs that haven’t been updated, leaving an open door to a ransomware or virus attack.
Improve your PC’s performance with a Summer Computer Service and save yourself from all those issues!
Save 20% on a Summer Computer Service with Code: SummerClean2020
Here’s how it will help you.
There are any number of reasons that a computer slows down over time. It can be related to software, and updates gone wrong, or just files accumulating in the wrong places over time.
During a computer service and tune-up, our Magnify247.com experts will do a detailed diagnostic on your device to identify all areas that may be slowing you down so we can optimize and clean them up.
Updates & Patches
Those system, software, and firmware updates can be really annoying, especially when you’re in the middle of something. It’s not unusual for a user to click “later” and then forget all about an update.
In some cases, users are afraid an update will “mess something up” so they just ignore it.
One other update area that a user can miss are firmware updates. These are typically hidden in a certain system control area of their PC and include updates for system drivers, graphics cards, and other hardware.
73% of surveyed users that didn’t prioritize firmware updates, experienced a high rate of unknown malware breaches.
An incredibly helpful part of your computer servicing is that all device updates will be taken care of for you. That includes ensuring everything is working perfectly after an update has been applied.
Over time, something like a cooling system can begin to wear out or dust can collect, reducing air flow. You may just notice your laptop or PC feeling a little hotter, but not realize that the overheating is causing a problem with internal system components. This can be one of the causes for a sluggish system.
Your computer will be thoroughly dusted, cleaned, and checked for any parts needing repair. You’d be surprised just how dangerous a little dust can be to a system. Just a few specs in the wrong place on a hard drive can cause a disk crash and data loss.
During your device maintenance, we can also identify potential upgrade areas you may want to consider for speed and performance improvements (like a memory upgrade).
Act Now: 20% OFF is for a Limited Time Only!
Schedule your Summer Computer Service and use code: SummerClean2020 to save 20%.
Offer is good through July and August 2020.